- CLIENTS: To satisfy our clients by delivering on programme and budget.
- INTEGRITY: To work together transparently, honestly, and in a professional manner.
- INNOVATION: To evaluate each job in advance and constantly challenge and improve how we do things.
- SAFETY: To protect our employees, sub contractors and the environment.
- QUALITY: To exceed expectations in how we perform.
Edenbooth Limited was founded in July 2003 by Directors, Jim Drake and Paul Goff initially as a traditional groundworks company. However it soon became apparent that there was a high demand for basements in the Central London area due to Local Authority restrictions on extending upwards. Edenbooth decided to focus on this expanding market and have since developed extensive expertise and experience in the construction of basement structures both in residential and commercial properties.
Working alongside the design team and employing our own Temporary Works Engineers we have undertaken numerous complex basement structures overcoming such difficulties as restricted access and testing ground conditions. Whether working directly for the client as a “shell and core” contractor or as a subcontractor, our approach is very hands on.
Both Directors are involved with each project from the very start and their day to day involvement is continuous throughout the duration of the works to ensure we deliver our contracts on time and within budget.
By keeping our overheads down, only taking on 3-4 projects at any one time.and using our own directly employed labour to undertake the works, we have a successful formula. Edenbooth has developed a reputation for being professional and trustworthy and as such, a large proportion of our work is through recommendations.